Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Understands and manages the full scope of the project (product, technical, organizational, flow, WoW)
• Takes full responsibility and accountability for the committed work and delivers according to plans and overall estimates
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated project management deliverables required for the successful project execution, including schedule creation and cost estimates
• Reporting on overall progress including schedule and cost in effective ways.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members, stakeholders and users in a timely and clear fashion.
• Motivate and manage project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Manage project dependencies and critical path
• Identify risks in the project schedules and the creation of mitigation plans
• Continuously evaluate the early phase, development, and release processes and suggest improvements to reduce project lead times.
• Secure global deployment
• Proactively manage changes in project and product scope and secure quality
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as engineering or business administration or similar experience
• experience in a project management/leadership role
• Good leadership skills, and likes to work with people
• Technical knowledge and experience with hardware and/or software development.
• Track record of being a team player
• Team player, especially when facing a challenge
• Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills and are characterized as positive and passionate in your approach to your work.