You will be expected to use a high level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit large, complex, mission-critical, enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
Your main success criteria will be:
• Mastery of complex facilitation and dependency management techniques (cross team, cross department)
• Partner with peers and leaders across Product management, Tech, and Design to gain further momentum in our Delivery Transformation
• Drive cross team and departmental impediments, planning, collaboration, and coordination
• Understands domain architecture and targets to identify upstream/downstream dependencies and to support the project in risk management
• Provide regular and open communication across the project and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
• Ensure that teams/program are well managed in delivery controls/compliance to minimize operational/reputational risk
• Ensures business and technical leaders maintain and communicate the vision and roadmaps
• Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating level of effort, cost estimations and financial tracking.
• 7+ years of industry experience in Technology Delivery (software)
• 3+ years of Agile experience
We hope that our future colleague would also be able to tell us stories of how they got their:
• University degree relevant to the transformation
• Telco experience (Prepaid experience is an advantage)
• Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)