Why we need you
As our Android-Developer, you are vital in maintaining our world-leading position in thermal sensing technologies. At our R & D department, we bring together creative minds from AI, image recognition, optics, mechanics, and electronics technology to develop future usages for infrared cameras. Right now, our focus lies on further integrating our hardware and software to create a more automated and better customer experience.
What you will be doing
• Develop professional applications including video streaming, advanced image management and reporting. Connecting the applications to cloud services and IR cameras through Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
• Work in a Scrum environment
• Create roadmaps for our Android products together with the scrum team
• Collaborate closely with the scrum team to define, to develop and to deliver value for customers.
• Develop new features and components with high quality and product performance in focus.
To be ready to take on this role we would love if you have
• Good understanding of the Android platform
• Proven experience developing with Java and Kotlin
• At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent experience
• Experience from cross-functional collaborations
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Solution orientation and resourcefulness
• A doers’ attitude that gets things done
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus