As a Product Manager you will be responsible to drive our Security area both strategically and operationally, which means that you will work together within the Network & Security team as well as with stakeholders from the whole company to ensure we deliver the best services possible to our customers. You will report to the Head of Product Management Network & Security.
• Develop and maintain a competitive and cost-efficient Security portfolio both short and long term while being excellent in collaboration on all levels within the organization
• P&L-responsibility for products, services and solutions including forecasting, monthly business reviews and analysis of customer base to take action
• Following the market trends and customer needs to initiate product development and improvements
• Continuously improve the customer journey for the different products and solutions by working with customer journey mapping – all with the aim to improve and/or create the best customer experience possible
• Act as an initiative owner and drive product development for the area as such
• Responsible for business rules, pricing and agreements
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
To succeed in the role it will be key to stay current with customer needs, market trends and competition to ensure development of the portfolio ahead of competition. You need to be an informal leader with no prestige, able to lead and engage employees and management on the journey and ensure putting the customer first.
To be successful in the role you we believe that you:
• Have a commercially strong profile that is driven by successful business and has a good sense for value propositioning
• Have strong analytical, strategic and coordination skills
• An informal leader that can manage complex projects with all parts of the organizations present towards a common goal
• Have knowledge of the IT/Telecom business and/or the Cyber security area
• Are an evangelist for the Security area and participate in customer meetings and speaking at events
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken