o provide our customers with high quality products we are working with a holistic approach including in-vehicle technology as well as backend solutions. That means that we do not just need to integrate the autonomous functions into our vehicles, we also need lift our products to a new level.
Within Autonomous Solutions we are now looking for a System Engineer. An engineer with passion for integrated systems for our Hub to hub solutions (H2H).
As automation is a huge field we need to make sure to focus on the right areas to provide our customers with the best product for their demands. Therefore we are looking for a person with an analytical mindset and a structured way of working.
The assignment will be to define our system requirements and capabilities based on our fast development loops. The tasks will include the analysis of different system levels as well as to refine requirements and contribution to the product definition of our autonomous trucks. This will cover a wide span of the system and will be done by working closely with the product management team, the safety team as well as developers, testers and architects.
• • Structured and analytical mindset
• • Strong communication skills
• • Flexible – able to adapt actions and behaviour depending on changing environment, pre-requisites
• • Experienced software developer and/or system engineer
• • Ability to break down complex problems into manageable parts
• • Ability to lead and to refine requirement down to a solution
Graduated or master's degree in engineering or equivalent (B.Sc., M.Sc. and/or PhD)
Spoken and written English fluently. Speaking and writing fluently in Swedish is an advantage.
• • Knowledge in requirement handling and traceability
• • Understanding of autonomous systems for vehicles
• • Basic knowledge of safety standards and requirements for autonomous vehicles
• • Experience from automotive industry or similar
• • Knowledge of connectivity and/or the electrical system at Scania is an advantage.