Our team is focusing on testing what the driver interacts with. We test embedded systems and functions in areas such as Infotainment and Driver Display.
Job activities As a test engineer, your daily work is to
- Analyse requirements and write test cases and be a structured person to manage to have well-defined test cases for undocumented requirements
- Perform manual or automated tests
- Using JIRA for creating issues and test cases
- Create Test automation scripts
- Perform tests in SIL and HIL environment
- Analysis of results and bug reporting
- Perform regression test
- Proactively analyze current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements.
- Automotive Experience, how an Automotive system work in general
- Embedded experience with CAN communication(Canoe/Canalyzer) and understanding of Automotive IO - C/C++ experience and knowledge to develop tests in Google Test Framework
- Experience working with SIL environment
- Communicative person to be able to bridge the gap between VIP development and System test
Good to have experience:
- Python to update/maintain the environment
- Classic AutoSAR
- Vector vVirtualTarget
Education B.Sc. or M.Sc in the fields of embedded systems, mechatronics, computer science, electronics or similar along with relevant work experience.
Language Mandatory is English. Swedish is beneficial.