Our team is focusing on testing what the driver interacts with. We test embedded systems and functions in areas such as Infotainment and Driver Display.
We are looking for a Test Engineer where the focus is on the SW Update of units.
Job activities As a test engineer, your daily work is to
- Analyse requirements and write test cases and be a structured person to manage to have well-defined test cases for undocumented requirements
- Perform manual or automated tests
- Using JIRA for creating issues and test cases
- Create Test automation scripts
- Perform tests in SIL and HIL environment
- Analysis of results and bug reporting
- Perform regression test
- Proactively analyse current processes and practices and suggest/ drive improvements.
- Automotive Experience, how an Automotive system work in general
- Understanding or experience working with QNX Hypervisor
- Embedded system experience with flashing units
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Good programming knowledge, especially Python
- CAN communication(Canoe/Canalyzer) Communicative person to be able to bridge the gap between SW Update development and System test
Education B.Sc. or M.Sc in the fields of embedded systems, mechatronics, computer science, electronics or similar along with relevant work experience.
Language Mandatory is English. Swedish is beneficial.